Passionate team leader inspired by challenging problems and invigorated by simple solutions. Team-builder, bridge-crosser, silo-breaker. Empower teams to produce and deliver amazing results.
- Drove over $5.9M ARR in 2020 through collaboration with sales and customers to scope and define enterprise account project plans.
- Enabled Sales Engineers to take over 95% of scoping requests by developing and implementing scoping tools.
- Architected and implemented initial Professional Services reporting system utilized by leadership teams to track work, queues, status of deliverables, and revenue recognition.
- Recognized as exemplifying Pantheon core values (trust, passion, teamwork, customers first) with the Pantheon Lightning Award, 2019 and 2020.
- Recognized for both passion and cross-team collaboration with the 2021 Golden Pagoda Awards
- Building cross-functional teams
- Conflict management
- Remote team building & mentoring
- Planning and resource management
- Influencing and negotiating
- Eliciting and implementing feedback
- Obtaining stakeholder buy-in
- Partner relationship building
- Data collection and analysis
- Process creations, reiteration, and automation
- Translating customer needs into technical requirements
- Ensuring on-time delivery while maintaining budget
- Jira administration
- Salesforce reporting
- Looker looks and dashboards
- Salesforce configuration and management
Coordinating with customer teams to build out Implementation Team focusing on improving efficiency, optimizing customer outcomes and mentoring new team members.
- Helping new and prospective customers integrate and onboard with Sift.
- Working with Implementation Engineers and customers to navigate the ins and outs of the technical integration
- Build out team and processess to suppor the business case and help new customers understand how they derive the most value from Sift.
- Work closely with Sift product and engineering to drive improvements and refinements to Sift offerings.
Built the Professional Services Onboarding Services Team, based on collaboration with Onboarding and Migrations teams; Increased delivery teams’ efficiency by automating processes and integrations, collaborating with team leads and leadership; Product manager for internal systems and tools, worked side by side with engineering to update and improve team efficiency and experience; Implemented and administered Jira instance for the Customer Success organization managing Professional Services automations, integrations, permissions, and project configurations.
Cultivated the Professional Services Migration Program including fostering partner relationships; developing and automating processes; collaborating on pricing and packaging, marketing materials, and internal and external documentation; mentoring team members to improve program efficiency, develop and refine their skills, and contribute to internal promotions. Manage 100% remote global teams, both direct and indirect, including OKRs and KPIs.
- Awarded 2020 and 2021 Lightning Awards
- Awarded 2021 Golden Pagoda Award
Collaborated with enterprise customers to decrease time to first value, leading site migrations and training users on platform best practices; Shaped and defined the Migrations program; Revised onboarding curriculum utilized across the team to restructure customer onboarding process.
Coordinated with platform teams to implement product changes and new tools including Let’s Encrypt certs for all sites, platform migration to GCP, and introduction of Intercom for chat support; Created and revised internal and customer-facing documentation on new or updated product features.
- Earned Top CSE Award for resolving the most issues 2016, 2017.
- Project Manager and PHP Developer - Freelance Contractor (Remote)
- Developer and Team Lead - Singlebrook Technologies (Ithaca, NY)
- Sr. Project Manager and Site Developer - Ancient Wisdom Productions (Ithaca, NY)
- Project Director - Harmonica, LLC (Remote)
- Integrated Systems Specialist - Performance Systems (Ithaca, NY)
- Sales and Marketing Manager - fP Technologies (Remote)
- Composing Continuously
- Working Together from Afar: Explorations of Remote Work in the Modern World
Cornell DrupalCamp, 2019
- Use Cases and User Stories: Tell the Full Story
Drupaldelphia 2019, DrupalCamp Belarus 2019, DrupalCon US 2019, DrupalCon Europe 2019
- Getting Started with Git
Cornell DrupalCamp 2017
- Engaging Support Systems
Cornell DrupalCamp 2016, BadCamp 2016, NYCCamp 2017